- Modern Slavery Statement
We have a zero tolerance of modern slavery in all its forms. This means not using forced or compulsory labour, and / or labour held under slavery or servitude. Ulverscroft Ltd. complies with the UK Modern Slavery Act 2015 in its entirety.
Ulverscroft Ltd. commits to:
- Ensure that we comply with the Modern Slavery Act, the International Labour Organisation’s core conventions and the UN Global Compact as well as local labour laws and regulations.
- Raising awareness of Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking by providing free guidance and training to all of our employees and suppliers.
- Working alongside our international businesses to comply with the Modern Slavery Act outside of the UK. Ulverscroft Ltd. currently has offices in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the Republic of Ireland.
- Support and respect the culture, social, political and legal diversity of all societies and protect internationally proclaimed human rights.
- Uphold the freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- Employ no child labour, in line with minimum age laws within the countries that we operate.
- Identify the areas of high risk.
- Train and educate employees and our immediate supply chain to understand the risks of Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking.
- Develop a clear process for reporting unethical activity that is communicated throughout our business.
- Implement an improvement plan to support ongoing commitment towards the ethos of Modern Slavery Act 2015.